There are times in life where you just need a helping hand. In fact, many people are doing very well in some parts of their life while struggling in others. Now might be the time when you need someone to come alongside and encourage you from the Bible.
We see folks with all kinds of concerns and problems. Some of the most common include:
- Marriage (communication, intimacy, roles, financial, pre-marital)
- Pre-marital Preparation and Counseling
- Helping parents with their children
- Dealing with sexual sin (pornography, same-sex attraction, identity confusion)
- Fighting addictive behaviors (alcohol, drugs, food, self-injury, excessive video gaming)
- Handling emotions (e.g. anger, depression, bitterness, worry, anxiety, suicidal thoughts)
- Loneliness and inferiority
- Handling the past (dealing with guilt and shame, broken relationships, and past abuse)
- Biblical peacemaking and conflict resolution
- Knowing God’s will and decision-making
- Suffering from loss (illness, disability, grief, financial, miscarriage, past abortion)
In all cases, we use the Bible, God’s Sufficient Word, to answer the concerns and problems of life.
When individuals and couples willingly yield to God’s instructions and cling to His promises, there is always Hope!